As ADHOC Research Consultancy and Training Limited Company (“ADHOC“), we show the utmost sensitivity for the processing and protection of personal data belonging to you, our www.adhoc.com.tr (“Website“) visitors, in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and its secondary regulations (“KVK Legislation“).
Which Types of Cookies Do We Use?
Cookies are small text files created by a website on your device and contain data in name-value format. Therefore, the cookies we use when you visit our Site make it possible to store information about your site visit on your device and to use this information during your subsequent visits.
Cookies that are created by our Site and can only be read by our Site are primary cookies.
The content offered on our site is also provided through domains other than the domain name at the access address. In such cases, each domain name creates its own exclusive third-party cookies.
The types of cookies we use on our website and our purposes for using these cookies are as follows:
Session cookies are cookies that are valid during your use of the Website and remain valid until you close your internet browser.
These cookies are cookies that are stored in your browser and remain valid until they are deleted by you or until the expiration date.
These are cookies that are mandatory for the Website to function properly and for you to benefit from its features and services offered.
Functional and Analytical Cookies
These are cookies that are used for purposes such as remembering your behavior and preferences during your visit to our Site, using our Site effectively, optimizing our Site to respond to your requests and containing data about how you use the site. Due to their nature, these types of cookies may contain your personal data. By means of these cookies, for example, your preference for the language in which our Site is displayed is processed.
We aim to provide you with a more efficient and functional internet experience with the third party cookies we use on our site. A KVK Confidentiality Agreement has been concluded between these third party service providers and ADHOC in accordance with the KVK legislation and the security of your personal data obtained by these persons on behalf of ADHOC is guaranteed.
Storing and Accessing Cookies
Cookies created by our Site are stored on your computer by your website browser that you use to access our Site. The information contained in these cookies can only be accessed remotely by our Site offered under the domain name www.adhoc.com.tr, which creates the cookie, and only if you use the same browser.
It is Up to You to Accept Cookies
You can configure your browser to block cookies for all sites or specific sites, warn when cookies are created, block third-party cookies, or count all cookies as session cookies.
On the other hand, you can delete cookies stored on your device via your browser or view and track the list and values of these cookies.
Security of Your Personal Data
Cookies are not used for purposes other than those specified in this Cookie Information Text and all related transactions are carried out in accordance with the KVK legislation. Your personal data obtained through cookies are processed, stored and secured by ADHOC in accordance with the PDP legislation.
Your Right to Information
Within the scope of Article 11 of the KVK Law, your personal data by applying to ADHOC ;
- Learn whether your personal data is being processed,
- Request information if your personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- To request notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) of Article 11 of the Law to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result to your detriment by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, we inform you that you have the right to demand compensation for the damage.
This Cookie Information Text may be updated in order to comply with KVK legislation due to our changing processes. If you are on our automatic e-mail mailing list, you will be notified of our updates via e-mail. If you are not on our automatic e-mail list, we kindly ask you to visit our website frequently for updates.